Monday, March 26, 2007

Non Sequitur goats...a warning!


A non sequitur goat attacked yesterday afternoon…disguised as several or more misso kilo krasi aspero it savagely assaulted me about the head and then forced Metaxa down my throat. I struggled valiantly with it but to no avail and I’ve still got the headache to prove it.

As if this wasn’t bad enough when I went for a constitutional to recover, there they were, a family of them, just staring at me. Then when I got home what did I find but a circular from some god botherers advocating recycling goats! Oxfam was bad enough but this is going too far!

Paleochora thinks.

Independence day yesterday and a nice parade by the school kids followed by traditional Cretan singing and dancing.

Nice and warm today and a Hoopoe was spotted!

No comments: