Monday, March 19, 2007

More on Goats


Monday 19 March 2007


OK so people think I'm paranoid but that doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.

Take these two (yes, there are two).


They look innocent enough but....Out for a walk in the hills last week and right at the start of the trek there they were, watching me. Two hours later there they were, still there, still watching me. I suspect the presence of a hidden radio somewhere so that they could report my presence and progress to "Goat Command, the nerve centre of their operation. As it was there was no attempt on my person this time but one cannot be too careful.



Paleochora thinks.


10.40 and it's sunny and warm and nice and still. Got a huge load of food from Popi, the keeper of the apartment yesterday; Squid, Octopus, Ocra, Poatatoes,
1 1/2 litres of red wine; bread and cracked olives! No cooking needed last night!

No comments: